Ok, so seriously I'm over this whole throwing up thing! It is really irritating me. Yuck, I HATE throwing up! Last Thursday I got so excited because I hadn't thrown up all day! Then on Friday I got even more excited when I had made it 44 hours without throwing up! Then here it came, I almost made it 48 hours. Then on Saturday I couldn't keep anything down, not even ice chips that I ate very very slowly. I stayed doped up on
Phenergan that they had given me at the OB office, all day. Then Sunday morning as I got up and started to get ready for church, I started throwing up again. Needless to say I've done nothing but puke, take a
phenergan and sleep. Jerrod got me some Gatorade and Saltine crackers and I couldn't keep that down! Today I felt horrible but I had to go to work. It's not fun sitting at your desk wondering if you're going to make it to the bathroom in time! I keep telling myself, just 2-3 more weeks and the first Trimester will be over! I'm praying very very hard that I'm not one of those who is sick the entire
length of her pregnancy! I'd really like to enjoy it and that couldn't come soon enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment