Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Leah Aubrey

Leah Aubrey
Newborn

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Things have been a little crazy

The last two weeks have been crazy! On April 29th, my Grandmother had a stroke. For those of you who don't know, my Grandmother is a very active person to be the age she is! This was devastating to all our family. It has impaired her speech and the use of her right side but she has been moved to Quillen Rehab where we hope she is going to make alot of progress. She is such a strong-willed and determined woman that I'm certain she's going to pull thru this. My birthday came and went on May 2nd and with all that was going on with Grandmother, it was just any other day. Jerrod had to work but luckily he did get to take me to Cracker Barrel for lunch before he left for work. Then after being sick all afternoon, thanks to the baby, I went to the Firehouse with my sister and cousins, Paul and Neal and his fiance, Julia. We had such a fun time, just like always!

On Monday morning I got up and started throwing up, yuck morning sickness! I had been having night sickness so first thing in the morning was not fun. I took a shower and started getting ready for work. I kinda felt like something was wrong and sure enough, I had begun to bleed. Dr Thatcher had said if that ever happened to call immediately. I woke Jerrod up, discussed what we should do, called in to work and called Dr Thatcher's office. Of course they told me to come in. After another ultrasound, thankfully it was determined that the baby was fine, it had grown, its little heart was just beating away and Dr Thatcher felt like the placenta was just bedding down. He put me on bed rest for the day and told me if there was anymore bleeding to come back on Friday. So we've made it thru the week with no more bleeding! YAY! Baby Tolley gave us quite a scare!!! So we go back on Tuesday for another ultrasound with Dr Thatcher. I'm exhausted, nauseated constantly and ready for the first trimester to be over!!! I hate throwing up but my sweet hubby has been keeping the toilets extra clean for me! I am 8 weeks and 1 day today. I just keep telling myself 1 more month and hopefully this will all go away, my house is a disaster and I just am too tired to clean it! As far as cravings go, GRAPE SODA, I can't get enough! As far as smells, if Jerrod makes pizza rolls ever again I will hurt him! The house stunk for days!!! Also I went to the grocery store tonight and all those smells were so overwhelming! Several times I thought to myself, "Clean up on Asile #" or just a few more things and you can get out of here.
Ultrasound Pic #3

No comments:

Post a Comment