On Tuesday we went back to Dr Thatcher's office for another ultrasound. For whatever reason, he wasn't in that day so we got to see Dr Kennedy. That was fine with us, we had seen him once before and his ultrasound machine had sound. I started puking my guts out as soon as we got in the ultrasound room! For some reason the night sickness is carrying over to the morning also! YUCK! I think I puke about every hour on the hour every single day! Anyway, even though I had already heard the heartbeat a couple of times (working with ultrasound techs in my office does have it's perks!) Jerrod had not actually heard it "live". He was so excited! The heart rate was 173 beats per minute. After our visit was over, we got in the elevator and I looked at Jerrod and said, "173 bpm, it's a girl!" He of course replied with, "Nope it's a boy, the heart rate won't tell you anything!" He wants a boy so bad he just can't stand it. I on the other hand think it's a girl but will be happy either way!
Ultrasound #4
Then after I got off work, I went to Erwin because I had asked Mom to fix me some chicken and dumplins! I felt like I could keep them down and they would taste good. They sure were good and I didn't throw them up! When my sister Ellen got home she wanted to do the "Needle test." So since we didn't know how to do it, she got on the internet and found several ways to do it. We did the test over my belly and the needle started out in a small circle and then got bigger. A circle means a girl! Then we did the test over my wrist, same thing, circles. My sister got so excited because she wants the baby to be a girl!
On Wednesday, it was Mom's birthday! She decided to cook a roast and so Jerrod and I went over and ate with Mom, Daddy and Ellen. Every year after Mother's Day I always go to Indian Creek Nursery and get some flowers for our flower beds and planters and so forth. This year I decided I am just too tired to do a whole lot but I did go and get a few things while I was waiting on dinner to finish.
Today we had our first OB appointment. It went really well. I had a few questions that I needed to ask that Dr Thatcher couldn't answer for me. And I haven't thrown up all day! YAY!!! Now I'm going to try to get outside for a little while and get those flowers I bought yesterday in the planters before it rains!





No comments:
Post a Comment