Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Leah Aubrey

Leah Aubrey
Newborn

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I love my sister!

On Saturday, October 10th, my sister threw me a fantastic shower! She really outdid herself! From the decorations to the food she put so much thought into a wonderful afternoon! Let me just say how wonderfully blessed I am to have such an amazing sister! We had such a great time and below are some pictures from that day! Enjoy!



Yay Gifts!!!

This was the invitation she sent out- it was sooo cute!!!


This is a sculpture my sister made out of alabaster in one of her art classes of a pregnant woman. I have been waiting for a very long time for her to give this to me! And one day when she has a little one of her own, I'll give it back to her.


The diaper cake she made for me!


My friend Heather's little one, Chloe Nell!


Heather and I


Gotta love the orange! Thanks Mamaw Hatcher!


Frame from Suzanne that reads, "Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."


Instructions to my baby wrap from Ellen


And Ellen demonstrating how to use it! She loves giving these as gifts so much she knows how to use them!

Chloe and Heather


Bath time toys from Auntie L


Such a cute outfit!

Leah's silver cup from her Great Aunt Chris- priceless!


Brooke and Suzanne


Adorable bag from Heather!


"Ok so I know I need this but what is it for?"


Ok so here's a little story, Heather and I have been friends for years and in high school we had tags on our cars that said "Yield to the Princess" So when she was expecting Chloe I got her a blanket that said "Princess" on it and now she has returned with this awesome Princess bib! We gotta start our girls off right! Princess Chloe and Princess Leah


Headbands and Hairbows from Chloe!


Oooohhh, could it be.....

oh I think it is.......


Heather made me a diaper wreath!!! Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen!


Just adorable!


My cousin Sarah, wrote Leah a little note about this gift...


and I cannot wait to share it with her along with the bear!

It even had something for Mommy in it! You see when Sarah used to babysit me we would always sing "Lets Get Together" from the original Parent Trap. She would use me as a human guitar to strum on and I would get so tickled! It is a wonderful cherished childhood memory, so much so that we had to demonstrate...


you're never too old to enjoy a part of your childhood (even 7 months pregnant)!


The sculpture from before


How awesome is that wagon!


Leah's first Tinkerbell


Wow look at all those goodies!


I see some orange.....

too cute!!!

Adorable bows!


Pure excitement!


Heather and sweet Chloe Nell!


Jerrod's mom, Linda, Me and Mom


Ellen, Me and Mom


Love this pic!

Auntie L loves her little Leah Lulu! (that's what she is calling her)


Me and Jerrod's Mamaw


Brooke, Suzanne, Summer and Aunt Chris


Me and Julia


Sarah and Me


Mom and Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment