On September 25
th we went back to the doctor for our 28 week check up. Since the doctor said at our 20 week appointment that I had placenta
previa, we had another ultrasound to see if it had cleared up. We got to see our sweet little Leah and it was so exciting! I had been having a
reoccurring dream that when we went to the doctor that morning they looked at me and told me they were wrong, it was a boy. This was a nightmare! I relayed this to the ultrasound tech and she reassured me that it was a girl! Whew, what a relief!!! I felt so much better! Then we saw the doctor and he said everything looked great and now we're going back every two weeks! It's so hard to believe that we'll be going back so soon and before long we'll be going every week! It's so exciting! The nursery is almost done and we have several baby showers coming up! I can't wait until she gets her! I find myself wondering if she will have any hair and what color, who she'll look like, how much she'll weigh and will she come early or late?! So many questions! Leah is so active and constantly moving around! And just when I think my belly can't get any bigger, sure enough I wake up and it's as if it has grown overnight! I'm beginning to get uncomfortable at times and I'm finding it hard to do things I normally could do. One piece of good news, I've only gained 12.5 pounds! I guess that's what happens when you puke your guts out the first 24 or so weeks. And every now and then, I still throw up
somedays. Oh well, Leah is going to be worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment