Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Leah Aubrey

Leah Aubrey
Newborn

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pregnancy Pics

Today my sister came over and took some pictures of my pregnancy just in case Leah decides to make an earlier appearance! And I kinda like the way my belly looks right now (except for my belly button- it's just gross) and Leah has dropped a little bit so here they are! Ellen did a great job! And these are at 36 almost 37 weeks!

















This is one of my favs!













These are my booties I wore as a baby and Leah will wear them too!



After we were finished I laid the booties in the floor and turned around and this is what we all saw:
Callie just wanted to eat them

She knew she was caught!





She did not want to let go!





A little jealous maybe??? We'll find out soon enough when Leah arrives!


1 comment:

  1. love the photos! Ellen did a great job. Y'all look so sweet~

    ReplyDelete