Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Leah Aubrey

Leah Aubrey
Newborn

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

36 Week check up

Today we went back to the doctor for our 36 week check up. I wasn't feeling very well since I was up at 3am throwing up. We saw Dr Hodgson who has become my favorite of every doctor we've seen. I had to have my Strep B test and he also checked to see if I was dilated any. He said that I was 1 centimeter dilated- yay! I know I have a long way to go but it's still exciting. Leah is head down and ready and will be here before we know it. I went back to work and proceeded to throw up my lunch. I felt so bad so I came home and went to bed. I'm still feeling pretty rough and really wish I would stop this whole throwing up business. I guess I'm just one of those women who are sick just about the whole pregnancy. Oh well just a few more weeks and it will all be worth it! We go back to the doctor every week now and I just can't wait to see her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment