Now that my sister had a little free time yesterday from her 2 jobs, she wanted to get busy on Leah's room before she went back to school on Monday. She is an interior design major at ETSU and has wanted to paint Leah's nursery even before we found out I was pregnant. We knew the room would be a tough job because when we bought this house Jerrod said I could do whatever I wanted to all over the house but 1 room and he wanted to pick the color of paint and it would be "his room." So 4 years ago he chose royal blue paint and when I say royal blue I mean it's Unicoi County Blue Devil Blue! Needless to say Ellen knew what she was getting herself into! After we cleaned out "Jerrod's Room" (snif, snif from him), she painted the ceiling and painted the walls with a gray primer to soak up that blue. We let it dry really good overnight and now it's going to be PINK! I cannot wait to get her furniture in there so it will all tie together! The in-laws went about 2 weeks ago and bought ALL of Leah's nursery furniture (crib, mattress, dresser/changer combo and the 6 drawer chest) and we're just waiting to get the room painted to put it all in there! I figure by the time Leah is about 4 she's going to hate pink!
Before:
"Auntie L" cutting in the primer
Primer done!





No comments:
Post a Comment