Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Leah Aubrey

Leah Aubrey
Newborn

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Her name is Leah

Well it's official, baby girl Tolley's name is going to be Leah. After much competition, I won! Jerrod originally did not like the name Leah and did not want to name our child that. Finally I got my way, as always and now he's really beginning to like it. We're still not sure what her middle name is going to be because Jerrod said that since I picked her first name, he was picking her middle name. But we all know in the end I'll end up picking out what I want for her middle name too. It seems even more real now that she has a name that we are actually going to have a baby! I am so excited I just really don't know what to do! Now that we've begun to call her by her name I am noticing so much more movement from her. Today I ate Amigos and I swear she was doing somersaults in there! It's just amazing how much she has grown since we saw that little tiny peanut on the screen when we first found out I was pregnant! We are getting ready to register for all her goodies and begin to get the nursery ready! We have so much to look forward to and I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment