Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Leah Aubrey

Leah Aubrey
Newborn

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

15 weeks and counting...

This week is the 15th week of my pregnancy. The nausea and vomiting has subsided for the last 2 days but I wait for it to return at any given moment. We had a doctor's appointment this afternoon and all is well! Heartbeat was good, had the quad screening for Down's Syndrome, Trisomy 18, etc., so far, so good! In just 5 weeks we go back to find out if it's a girl or a boy! I can't wait! That means I start planning the nursery, start buying things, register for stuff and hopefully we can start deciding on a name for this child! It's so hard to believe that in just 5 weeks I will be halfway thru my pregnancy. It is so exciting and scary at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment