Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Leah Aubrey

Leah Aubrey
Newborn

Monday, January 18, 2010

Back to work

Today was my first day back at work in 7 weeks. As I reflect on my day I realize how spoiled I've been while being off. Leah and I have slept a lot during the day since she loves to be awake at night. We've played, gone shopping, gone to moms house and spent time with her and had some wonderful days with my hubby! Yes its been great but now back to reality. Today was a good day and I do love my job but I love being at home with my daughter more. I never thought I would say that. I am very thankful to have a job and love the people I work with but I missed Leah terribly! The upside is that I don't have to put her in daycare. I am lucky enough to have several people to take care of her. And Jerrod is getting ready to be laid off for 3 weeks and he will be keeping Leah during that time. What more could I ask for- a husband that is looking forward to spending 3 weeks with his child! I am truly blessed! I know this week will be hard but I know it will get easier! And hopefully unlike last night, Leah will sleep a little instead of staying up half the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment